|Name:||Altair: PBSCloud.io - Take Control of Your HPC Cloud|
|Time:||Wednesday, June 21, 2017
04:20 pm - 04:40 pm
|Speaker:||Jérémie Bourdoncle, Atair|
|Abstract:||Cloud Computing offers HPC users many opportunities and benefits. It also comes with a few risks: vendor lock-in, increased IT complexity, uncontrollable budget, etc.
PBSCloud.io is a new and innovative HPC platform that keeps cloud infrastructure management and deployment under your control.
PBSCloud.io lets you:
- avoid vendor lock-in, by allowing you to choose between global and local cloud providers, and seamlessly switch from one to another
- model and create your own HPC appliance with a simple and intuitive interface
- integrate your application effortlessly with PBS Works, our world-leading workload scheduling management suite
- deploy your HPC stack in minutes, anywhere, and in just a few clicks
- control your cloud consumption with user quota settings and alert notifications.
PBSCloud.io is your solution to model, create, deploy, and manage HPC appliances, all within one user-friendly environment.