HPC Solutions Forum
Monday, May 22 - Wednesday, May 24
The HPC Solutions Forum provides a glimpse into the strategic thinking driving some of the leading companies and research institutions in the HPC space.
During the session, representatives of these organizations will address a selection of topics suggested by the event organizer. The topics encompass an array of subjects crucial to the HPC industry – from cloud computing, machine learning, and performance optimization to networks, composability, and data management.
These are the topics:
- What technologies are being developed for machine learning that would not have come about for HPC previously? Are they applicable outside ML?
- How should an organization determine the proper balance between cloud and on-prem, for performance, scalability, and TCO?
- Discuss the software development considerations in balancing performance, scalability, and portability.
- What’s the difference between high-performance computing and power-efficient computing?
- How is high-performance storage in the 2020s different from what it looked like in the 2010s?
- What is the relationship between Edge Computing and HPC?
- What networking advancements would be the biggest surprise to someone stuck in the previous generation?
- How will quantum computing change the HPC application landscape over the next five, ten, and twenty years?
- The next innovation: What will be the big news at ISC 2033? Be as specific as you can.