The ISC Invited Program is comprised of handpicked topics addressed in signature sessions distinctive to the conference. These are clustered in the following formats:
An Invited Program Committee (IPC) has been formed to structure and organize the majority of the above formats. Specifically, the Focus Sessions will be designed according to five areas of interest, namely system architecture, applications/algorithms, emerging technology, parallel programming & performance modeling, and machine learning.
The IPC consists of the following members:
- ISC program team (with Gerhard Wellein & Georg Hager)
- ISC 2021 Program and Deputy Program Chairs (Martin Schulz & Keren Bergman)
- ISC Track Leaders
The five Track Leaders are well-known researchers in their respective fields within the HPC domain. They will be lending their expertise in organizing the ISC Invited Program tracks for ISC 2021.
- #1 System Architecture - Masaaki Kondo, University of Tokyo
- #2 Applications & Algorithms - Hans Bungartz, TU/Munich
- #3 Emerging Technology - Keren Bergman, Columbia University
- #4 Parallel Programming & Performance Modelling - Sunita Chandrasekharan, University of Delaware
- #5 Machine Learning - Torsten Hoefler, ETH/Zuerich
For the biographies of ISC 2021 Track Leaders, please click here.