MORE EVENT DETAILS COMING SOON!
The ISC Invited Program explores the developments that HPC and adjacent technologies are currently experiencing and predicts future trends, allowing users and vendors to make informed decisions. The invited program topics are normally proposed by experts and practitioners in various domains. With the help of the ISC Program Chair, the program team has narrowed them down to these topics.
Our goal is to provide ISC attendees a complete picture of the HPC landscape, both in depth and in breadth. We also strive to offer a good selection of speakers consisting of senior and junior practitioners from various geographies and HPC-related domains.
The Invited Program is clustered in the following formats:
Distinguished Speaker Series
HPC in Asia*
*HPC in Asia provides an insight into the high performance computing research, trends, successes and challenges experienced by the various Asian countries.
Invited Program Committee
The Invited Program Committee (IPC) will ensure that the major areas of interest to HPC practitioners are well-represented in the Focus Session:
- #1 System Architecture - Mitsuhisa Sato, University of Tsukuba / RIKEN
- #2 Applications & Algorithms - Laura Grigori, INRIA
- #3 Parallel Programming & Performance Modelling - Laura Carrington, EP Analytics
- #4 Machine Learning - Tom Gibbs, NVIDIA
- #5 Quantum Computing - Kristel Michielsen, Juelich Supercomputing Centre
- #6 HPC & ML in Industry - Stephan Schenk, BASF
Each of the six categories has a Track Chair who is conversant in their area of interest. The Track Chairs are well-known researchers in their respective fields within the HPC domain. They will be lending their expertise in organizing the ISC Invited Program tracks for ISC 2022.
The IPC consists of the following members:
- ISC Program Team (with Gerhard Wellein & Georg Hager)
- ISC Program and Deputy Program Chairs (ISC 2022: Keren Bergman & John Shalf)
- ISC Track Chairs
- Keren Bergman, Columbia University, USA (Program Chair)
- Laura Carrington, EP Analytics, United States (Track Chair #3 Parallel Programming & Performance Modelling)
- Tom Gibbs, NVIDIA, USA (Track Chair #4 Machine Learning)
- Laura Grigori, INRIA, France (Track Chair #2 Applications & Algorithms)
- Kristel Michielsen, Juelich Supercomputing Centre, Germany (Track Chair #5 Quantum Computing)
- Mitsuhisa Sato, University of Tsukuba / RIKEN, Japan (Track Chair #1 System Architecture)
- Stephan Schenk, BASF (Track Chair #6 HPC & ML in Industry)
- John Shalf, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory (LBNL), USA (Program Deputy Chair)