MORE EVENT DETAILS COMING SOON!
The ISC Invited Program explores the developments that HPC and adjacent technologies are currently experiencing and predicts future trends, allowing users and vendors to make informed decisions. The invited program topics are normally proposed by experts and practitioners in various domains. With the help of the ISC Program Chair, the program team has narrowed them down to these topics.
Our goal is to provide ISC attendees a complete picture of the HPC landscape, both in depth and in breadth. We also strive to offer a good selection of speakers consisting of senior and junior practitioners from various geographies and HPC-related domains.
The Invited Program is clustered in the following formats:
Distinguished Speaker Series
ISC 2022 Invited Program Committee
The Invited Program Committee (IPC) will ensure that the major areas of interest to HPC practitioners are well-represented in the Focus Session. These include system architecture, applications/algorithms, quantum computing, parallel programming & performance modeling, machine learning, and HPC & ML in industry.
Each of the six categories has a track chair who is conversant in their area of interest.
The IPC consists of the following members:
- ISC Program Team (with Gerhard Wellein & Georg Hager)
- ISC 2022 Program and Deputy Program Chairs (Keren Bergman & John Shalf)
- ISC Track Leaders
The five Track Leaders are well-known researchers in their respective fields within the HPC domain. They will be lending their expertise in organizing the ISC Invited Program tracks for ISC 2022.
- #1 System Architecture - Mitsuhisa Sato, University of Tsukuba / RIKEN
- #2 Applications & Algorithms - Laura Grigori, INRIA
- #3 Parallel Programming & Performance Modelling - TBA
- #4 Machine Learning - TBA
- #5 Quantum Computing - Kristel Michielsen, Juelich Supercomputing Centre
- #6 HPC & ML in Industry - TBA
- Keren Bergman, Columbia University, USA (Program Chair)
- Laura Grigori, INRIA, France (Track Chair Applications & Algorithms)
- Kristel Michielsen, Juelich Supercomputing Centre, Germany (Track Chair Quantum Computing)
- Mitsuhisa Sato, University of Tsukuba / RIKEN, Japan (Track Chair System Architecture)
- TBA (Track Chair Machine Learning)
- TBA (Track Chair HPC & ML in Industry)