The ISC Invited Program explores the developments that HPC and adjacent technologies are experiencing and predicts future trends, allowing users and vendors to make informed decisions.
The ISC's mission is to provide attendees with a complete picture of the HPC landscape in depth and breadth. We also strive to offer a good selection of speakers consisting of senior and junior practitioners from various geographies and HPC-related domains.
A dedicated program committee of experts (the IPC) ensures that all relevant areas in HPC systems and applications receive a balanced focus at the conference.
The Invited Program Committee (IPC) will ensure that the major areas of interest to HPC practitioners are well-represented in the Focus Sessions. The Track Chairs are well-known researchers in their respective fields within the HPC domain. They will be lending their expertise in organizing the ISC Invited Program tracks for ISC 2023.
- System Architecture - Taisuke Boku, University of Tsukuba
- Parallel Programming & Performance Modelling - Laura Carrington, EP Analytics
- Applications & Algorithms - Laura Grigori, INRIA & Stephan Schenk, BASF
- Machine Learning - Tom Gibbs, NVIDIA
- Quantum Computing - Kristel Michielsen, Juelich Supercomputing Centre
Additionally, the IPC consists of the following members:
- ISC Program Team (with Gerhard Wellein & Georg Hager)
- ISC Program and Deputy Program Chairs for ISC 2023: John Shalf (Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory (LBNL), USA) & Michela Taufer (The University of Tennessee, USA)