ISC HIGH PERFORMANCE 2020 Program
The ISC 2020 Topics explicitly address current developments critical to high performance computing, machine learning and data analytics, as well as the future advances that will shape these technologies.
All conference sessions fall under the Invited Program or the Contributed Program.
- New Memory Technologies
- Exascale Systems - The Show Must Go On
- Containers for HPC
- Key Extreme-Scale Applications: Astrophysics, Systems Biology
- In-Memory Computing
- Quantum Computing: Architectures, System Software, Appropriate Applications
- How the Chiplet Model is Changing Modern Processors
Parallel Programming Models & Performance Modelling
- Data Movement in Heterogeneous Memory Systems
- Parallel Processing for Extreme-Scale Graphs
Machine Learning Day
- The Rise of AI-Enabled Chips
- Discovering New Materials with HPC and AI
- Performance Benchmarks for ML and AI
The ISC High Performance 2020 Contributed Program is now open to diverse submission opportunities. It is the community’s participation that makes our contributed program grow stronger each year.
In return, contributors will enjoy sharing their ideas, knowledge and interests in a dynamic setting and have the chance to meet a wide network of people representing various organizations in the HPC space. ISC 2020 expects to attract over 3,700 attendees.
All Deadlines at a Glance
ISC 2020 Opportunities
Notification of Acceptance
|October 21, 2019, 11:59 pm AoE||February 5, 2020|
|November 27, 2019, 11:59 pm AoE||December 11, 2019|
|February 12, 2020, 11:59 pm AoE||March 11, 2020|
|February 12, 2020, 11:59 pm AoE||March 18, 2020|
|February 19, 2020, 11:59 pm AoE||March 18, 2020|
|February 19, 2020, 11:59 pm AoE||April 1, 2020|
|March 4, 2020, 11:59 pm AoE||April 1, 2020|
|March 12, 2020, 11:59 pm AoE||April 1, 2020|
ISC 2020 Chairs
Led by ISC 2020 Program Chair Prof. David Keyes, Director of the Extreme Computing Research Center at KAUST, the ISC chairs and their individual committees play an active role in designing the contributed program and special tracks. They also actively assess all submissions, select presenters and award recipients.