ISC HIGH PERFORMANCE 2022 PROGRAM
ISC High Performance is focused on bringing the most critical developments and trends in HPC, machine learning, and high performance data analytics to conference attendees.
Be it the conference program or the exhibition, the emphasis is on how to successfully apply these technologies in science, engineering and commerce.
All ISC conference sessions fall under the categories Invited Program or Contributed Program. The ISC 2022 Program Chair, Keren Bergman and Deputy Chair, John Shalf are instrumental in determining the scale and depth of both these programs.
|TUTORIALS||Sunday, May 29|
|CONFERENCE||Monday, May 30 - Wednesday, June 1|
|WORKSHOPS||Thursday, June 2|
ISC 2022 Program Chair & Deputy
Led by ISC 2022 Program Chair Keren Bergman, Charles Batchelor Professor of Electrical Engineering at Columbia University, the ISC chairs and their individual committees play an active role in designing the contributed program and special tracks. They also actively assess all submissions, select presenters and award recipients.
Mission statement from the ISC 2022 Program Chair:
"My core vision for ISC 2022 is connectivity across all aspects of HPC for our diverse global community. I am immensely excited to return to our in-person conference. This will be an opportunity for us to fully connect, as well as recognize and celebrate the numerous advances our community continues to drive forward."
The ISC 2022 topics explicitly address current developments critical to high performance computing, machine learning and data analytics, as well as the future advances that will shape these technologies.
All conference sessions fall under the Invited Program or the Contributed Program.
- HPC Processor & Memory Evolution (incl. Silicon Photonics)
- Parallel Computer Architecture (incl. Extreme Heterogeneity)
- Resource Disaggregation in HPC (incl. Photonic Architectures)
- The Road to Zetascale Computing
Applications & Algorithms
- Computing Continuum: From Edge to Cloud
- Climate & Weather Applications
- New & Unconventional Applications
- Mathematical Libraries
- Emerging Applications for Quantum Computing
- Mixed Precision Algorithms
Parallel Programming Models & Performance Modelling
- HPC Workflows
- Performance Modeling & Correctness Tools
- Heterogeneous HPC Technologies & Programming Challenges
- Parallel Programming Interfaces for Extreme-Scale Parallelism
- AI Applications & Interpretability (i.e. Life Sciences)
- Ethical Implications of AI
- Sparsity in Deep Learning
- ML Empowering/Optimizing Classical HPC Codes
- Bioinformatics in the Age of COVID
- Quantum Systems - Technology Overview/State of the Art
- Quantum Program Compilation & Optimization
- Integration of Quantum Computers into an HPC Center
- Quantum Internet
HPC & ML in Industry
- Case Studies of HPC, ML & QC in Industry
- HW and SW Requirements for AI & HPC in Industry
- Advances for I/O & Large Data Storage Technologies in Industrial Applications
- Education & Training
- Containers & Virtualization
- System Administration & Monitoring
- Parallel File Systems
- Neuromorphic Computing Technologies
- Visualization & Virtual Reality