ISC 2021 Call for Project Posters
Call for Project Posters is closed!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to global health trends, ISC 2021 will be an online-only event; the information below has been updated to reflect this.
The project poster session is an excellent opportunity to present information about your projects and research ideas at ISC 2021 Digital. With more than 3,500 participants, ISC has established itself as the HPC event in Europe to disseminate ongoing and future research work, as well as foster discussion within the community, and engage in international cooperation.
We introduced the project poster session to give scientists a platform for information exchange. For attendees the project posters are an opportunity to gain an overview of new developments, HPC research and engineering activities. In contrast to the dissemination of research results in the research poster session, project posters enable participants to present ongoing and emerging projects by presenting fundamental ideas, methodology and preliminary work. Researchers with upcoming and recently funded projects are encouraged to submit a poster of their work. Those with novel project ideas are invited to present as well.
All posters will be presented through the digital ISC within our highly interactive digital platform offering the most sophisticated matchmaking and engagement capabilities between presenters and attendees. The lightning talks will be available one week before ISC starts to give our community enough time to prepare for the interactive poster reception during ISC 2021 Digital.
Submitted Project Poster proposals will be reviewed by the ISC 2021 Project Poster Committee, which is headed by Erwan Raffin, Atos, France as Chair and Christian Perez, Inria, France as Deputy Chair.
| Submission Deadline
| Notification of Acceptance
||April 14, 2021|
|Final Poster due||May 27, 2021|
|Final Presentation Material due||May 27, 2021|
|Project Poster Session||tba|
|Project Posters on Display||June 24 - July 2|
Attendance requires a Basic Conference Pass.
|Project Posters Chair||Erwan Raffin, Atos, France|
|Project Posters Deputy Chair||Christian Perez, Inria, France|
Project posters are intended to cover all areas of interest as listed in the call for research papers.
- Poster title
- Poster author information
- Short poster abstract (250 words maximum)
- Topic area (as listed in the call for research papers)
- Draft of the poster as PDF file
- 1 page maximum
- Posters must be submitted in high-resolution to ensure readability (resolution: 2384 px × 3370 px at 72 dpi)
- maximum file size: 10 MB
- Runtime of the project
- Participating partners
- Funding source
- As a guideline for the content, the following information is considered to be relevant:
- Pursued approach and methodology
- Current status of the project
- Excerpt of intermediate/Preliminary results
- Roadmap, in particular the next steps
- Light-weight review to give many people the chance to present ideas and projects
- Criteria: required information filled, quality of the presentation and relevance for attendees (see guidelines above)
- Committee feedback to improve submissions
- Supported by shepherding to ensure high-quality posters
Final decision (April 14, 2021)
- Selection of Project Posters
- Notification of authors
- ISC 2021 will be a digital event taking place from June 24 until July 2.
- Project Poster presenters need to be registered ISC 2021 participants (Basic Conference Pass).
In addition to publishing PDFs of the posters in the online conference program, the ISC organizers will make the conference materials (posters/presentations) available for attendees.