Chair - Dr. Jeffrey Vetter
ISC 2017 Research Posters
Please note that the call for Research Posters is now closed.
The ISC research poster session is an excellent opportunity to present your latest research results, projects and innovations to a global audience including your HPC peers.
Poster authors will give short presentations on their posters on Tuesday, June 20, and will also have the opportunity to informally present them to the attendees during lunch and coffee breaks. The accepted research posters will be displayed from Tuesday, June 20 through Wednesday, June 21, 2017, and there will be research posters reception on Tuesday morning sponsored by PRACE, the Partnership for Advanced Computing in Europe.
Attendance will require a Conference Pass.
| Submission Deadline
||Friday, March 10, 2017, 11:59 pm AoE|
| Notification of Acceptance
||Friday, March 31, 2017|
|Final Presentation Slides due||Monday, June 5, 2017|
| Research Posters Presentations & Reception
||Tuesday, June 20, 2017
|Research Posters on Display||Tuesday, June 20 – Wednesday, June 21, 2017|
Areas of Interest
Research posters are intended to cover all areas of interest as listed in the call for research papers.
Submission & Review Process
This year, we have merged the HPC in Asia posters with our regular research posters activity. Researchers from Asia are strongly encouraged to submit their poster proposals for ISC 2017 to the call for research posters here.
Research poster proposals need to be submitted via the ISC 2017 submission site at https://ssl.linklings.net/conferences/isc_hpc/ by Friday, March 10, 2017. The following information needs to be provided in the online submission form:
- Poster title
- Poster author information
- Short poster abstract (250 words maximum)
- Topic area (as listed in the call for research papers)
- One to five keywords
- Draft of the poster as PDF file, 1 page maximum (the final poster may not exceed A0 portrait paper size (841 mm x 1189 mm/33.1” x 46.8”) or A1 landscape paper size (594 mm x 841 mm/23.4” x 33.1”)
The Research Posters Committee will review and evaluate all submitted posters based on their originality, significance, quality and clarity. Each poster will be reviewed double-blind (see ISC 2017 Double-Blind Review Guidelines) by at least three reviewers and should be submitted in a form suitable for anonymous review. The Research Posters Committee will select the posters for presentation at ISC 2017.
Terms & Conditions
- By submitting a poster proposal, you agree to present the poster at ISC High Performance 2017 in Frankfurt, Germany.
- Poster presenters need to be registered ISC 2017 participants, and only posters of registered presenters will be admitted. The ISC organizers will grant a 100% discount on the conference day pass to one presenter per poster for the day of their presentation (or an equivalent discount on the full conference pass).
- Poster presenters are responsible for creating, printing and transporting their posters to the conference. The final poster may not exceed A0 portrait paper size (841 mm x 1189 mm/33.1” x 46.8”) or A1 landscape paper size (594 mm x 841 mm/23.4” x 33.1”).
- The ISC organizers will provide poster boards, numbers, topic areas, tape etc. for the poster session.
- Travel, accommodation, registration fees and other such costs will not be covered by the ISC organizers.
Presentation Slides for Attendees
The ISC organizers will make the posters/presentation slides available online a week after the event, provided as PDF files. ISC 2017 attendees will receive an e-mail with the access link. Poster presenters are kindly requested to provide a PDF version of their poster and presentation slides to Ms. Tanja Grünter at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, June 23, 2017 at the latest.
The International Journal “Supercomputing Frontiers and Innovations” announces the third issue of 2017 (#3/2017) as a special issue devoted to the best research posters presented at ISC High Performance 2017. The authors of the best posters will be invited to submit papers to JSFI as full papers or short communications (see details at http://superfri.org).
From all research posters submitted, the Research Posters Committee selects the ones for presentation at ISC.