ISC 2021 Call for Research Posters
Call for Research Posters is closed!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to global health trends, ISC 2021 will be an online-only event; the information below has been updated to reflect this.
The ISC research poster session is an excellent opportunity to present your latest research results, projects and innovations to a global audience including your HPC peers.
All posters will be presented through the digital ISC within our highly interactive digital platform offering the most sophisticated matchmaking and engagement capabilities between presenters and attendees. The lightning talks will be available one week before ISC starts to give our community enough time to prepare for the interactive poster reception during ISC 2021 Digital.
Submitted research poster proposals will be reviewed by the ISC 2021 Research Posters Committee, which is headed by Keita Teranishi, Sandia National Laboratories, USA, as Chair with Ass. Prof. Aparna Chandramowlishwaran, University of California, Irvine, USA as Deputy Chair.
The ISC organizers will again sponsor the research poster award which recognizes the most outstanding research poster as selected by members of the posters committee. The Research Poster Award includes a cash prize of 500 Euros.
| Notification of Acceptance
||April 17, 2021|
| Final Poster due
||May 12, 2021|
|Final Presentation Material due||May 12, 2021|
|Research Poster Session||tba|
|Research Posters "on Display"||June 24 - July 2|
Attendance requires a Basic Conference Pass.
ISC will grant a complimentary basic conference pass to one author per accepted poster.
|Research Posters Chair||Keita Teranishi, Sandia National Laboratories, USA|
| Research Posters Deputy Chair
||Ass. Prof. Aparna Chandramowlishwaran, University of California, Irvine, USA|
Research posters are intended to cover all areas of interest as listed in the call for research papers.
Note: Submissions on other innovative aspects of high performance computing are also welcome.
We have merged the HPC-in-Asia posters with our regular research posters activity. Researchers in Asia (who are from Asia, and/or working for institutes in Asia) are strongly encouraged to submit their poster proposals for ISC 2021 to the call for research posters.
The ISC organizers will again sponsor the research poster award which recognizes the most outstanding research poster as selected by members of the posters committee. The Research Poster Award includes a cash prize of 500 Euros for the poster’s authors.
The authors of the best poster will be invited to submit a paper to The International Journal “Supercomputing Frontiers and Innovations” (JSFI) as full papers or short communications (see details at http://superfri.org).
- Poster title
- Poster author information
- Short poster abstract (250 words maximum)
- Topic area (as listed in the call for research papers)
- Draft of the poster as PDF file
- 1 page maximum
- Posters must be submitted in high-resolution to ensure readability (e.g.: 2384 px × 3370 px at 72 dpi)
- maximum file size: 10 MB
- Each poster is expected to receive a minimum of 3 reviewers
- Poster reviews are single-blind: reviewers will see author names, but authors will not see reviewer names.
- Posters will be evaluated based on originality, significance, quality and clarity
- All reviews will be considered by the poster’s committee
- Notification of the posters’ outcomes will be sent to authors
- ISC 2021 will be a digital event taking place from June 24 until July 2.
- Poster presenters need to be registered ISC 2021 participants (Basic Conference Pass), though one author will be granted a complimentary Basic Conference Pass.
- Registration fees for other authors, and other such expenses will not be covered by the ISC organizers.
In addition to publishing PDFs of the posters in the online conference program, the ISC organizers will make the conference materials (posters/presentations) available for attendees.