ISC 2022 Call for Research Posters
PLEASE NOTE: THE CALL FOR RESEARCH POSTERS IS OPEN FOR SUBMISSIONS!
Attention all potential proposal submitters! We are committed to hosting ISC 2022 on-site and will fulfill all the safety standards prescribed by the German government and health authorities pertaining to Covid-19. Therefore, we strongly encourage submissions from people who plan to attend the conference in person.
The ISC research poster session is an excellent opportunity to present your latest research results, projects and innovations to a global audience including your HPC peers.
Submitted research poster proposals will be reviewed by the ISC 2022 Research Posters Committee, which is headed by Aparna Chandramowlishwaran, University of California, Irvine, USA as Chair and Maryam Mehri Dehnavi, University of Toronto, Canada, as Deputy Chair.
Springer, the international publisher specializing in science, technology and medicine, will sponsor the call for research posters with the research poster award which recognizes three outstanding research posters as selected by members of the posters committee. The Research Poster Awards include a cash prize of 500 Euros (first place), 300 Euros (second place) and 200 Euros (third place).
Submissions will be accepted through February 10, 2022.
Attendance requires a Conference Pass.
ISC will grant a complimentary conference pass to one author per accepted poster.
Registration fees will be published in spring 2022.
|Submission Deadline||February 10, 2022 11:59 pm AoE|
| Notification of Acceptance
||March 10, 2022|
| Final Poster due
||May 10, 2022|
|Final Presentation Material due||May 10, 2022|
|Research Poster Session||June 1, 2022|
|Research Posters on Display||May 31 – June 1, 2022|
|Research Posters Chair||Aparna Chandramowlishwaran, University of California, Irvine, USA|
|Research Posters Deputy Chair||Maryam Mehri Dehnavi, University of Toronto, Canada|
Research posters are intended to cover all areas of interest as listed in the call for research papers.
Note: Submissions on other innovative aspects of high performance computing are also welcome.
We have merged the HPC-in-Asia posters with our regular research posters activity. Researchers in Asia (who are from Asia, and/or working for institutes in Asia) are strongly encouraged to submit their poster proposals for ISC 2022 to the call for research posters.
Springer, the international publisher specializing in science, technology and medicine, will sponsor the call for research posters with the research poster award which recognizes three outstanding research posters as selected by members of the posters committee. The Research Poster Award includes a cash prize of 500 Euros (first place), 300 Euros (second place) and 200 Euros (third place).
The authors of the best posters will be invited to submit a paper to The International Journal “Supercomputing Frontiers and Innovations” (JSFI) as full papers or short communications (see details at http://superfri.org).
Submissions will be accepted through February 10, 2022
Research Poster proposals need to be submitted via the ISC 2022 Linklings submission site.
- Poster title
- Poster author information
- Short poster abstract (250 words maximum)
- Topic area (as listed in the call for research papers)
- Draft of the poster as PDF file
- 1 page maximum
- Posters must be submitted as A0 portrait paper size (841 mm x 1189 mm/33.1” x 46.8”) or A1 landscape paper size (594 mm x 841 mm/23.4” x 33.1”) with a high resolution to ensure readability (e.g.: 2384 px × 3370 px at 72 dpi)
- maximum file size: 10 MB
- Each poster is expected to receive a minimum of 3 reviewers
- Poster reviews are single-blind: reviewers will see author names, but authors will not see reviewer names.
- Posters will be evaluated based on originality, significance, quality and clarity
- All reviews will be considered by the poster’s committee
- Notification of the posters’ outcomes will be sent to authors
- ISC 2022 is planned as an in-person conference from May 29 to June 2, 2022 in Hamburg, Germany. By submitting a research poster the submitter agrees to present it at ISC 2022 in Hamburg, Germany. In case circumstances that the submitter/speaker cannot control prevent them from attending the event, the submitter/speaker should contact ISC organizers and the research poster chair as soon as possible to discuss different options.
- The research posters will be on display from Tuesday, May 31 through Wednesday, June 1, 2022. Besides the informal poster presentations during the coffee breaks, every accepted research poster will have a short back-to-back lightning talk (swift, focused presentation) during the research poster session.
- Poster presenters need to be registered ISC 2022 participants, though one author will be granted a complimentary pass. Registrations fees will be published in 2022.
- Travel, accommodation, registration fees for other authors, and other such expenses will not be covered by the ISC organizers.
The International Journal “Supercomputing Frontiers and Innovations” announces the third issue (#3/2022) as a special issue devoted to the best research posters presented at ISC High Performance 2022. The authors of the best posters will be invited to submit papers to JSFI as full papers or short communications (see details at http://superfri.org).
In addition to publishing PDFs of the posters in the online conference program, the ISC organizers will make the conference materials (slides) available within the event platform for registered attendees only.