The 2019 Student Cluster Competition
Now in its eighth year, the ISC HPCAI Advisory Council Student Cluster Competition enables international STEM teams to take part in a real-time contest focused on advancing STEM disciplines and HPC skills development at ISC 2019 from June 16-20. To take home top honors, twelve - fourteen teams will have the opportunity to showcase systems of their own design, adhering to strict power constraints and achieve the highest performance across a series of standard HPC benchmarks and applications.
ISC High Performance and the HPCAI Advisory Council recently announced the names of eleven teams that have qualified to enter the ISC 2019 competition. Here is the current list of teams:
- Nanyang Technological University
- RackLette, ETH Zurich
- EPCC at University of Edinburgh
- TarTeam , The University of Tartu
- University of Warsaw
- MGHPCC Green Team, University of Massachusetts
- Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya
- NCKU, National Cheng Kung University
- University of Heidelberg
- University of Hamburg
- Tsinghua University
Showcased at the conference's closing plenary session, the intense three-day competition will culminate in front of thousands of conference attendees. Students will take center stage, alongside HPC luminaries, for a live ceremony to award and recognize each of the participating teams.
For more information, sponsorship and general questions please email s. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Find more information at the HPC Advisory Council site: www.hpcadvisorycouncil.com.