ISC 2021 Student Cluster Competition Finals
Congratulation to the ISC SCC 10th Student Cluster Competition winners!
Diablo team, Tsinghua University, China
Honorable Mention: SYSU team, Sun Yat-Sen University (SYSU), China
Highest LINPACK Performance Award: Tsinghua University, China
Fan Favorite: NotOnlyFLOPs team, Universitat Politecnica de Catalunya (UPC), Spain
To view the team introductions, application overview, and hardware discussion at the Student Cluster Competition 2021 please click here.
The competition was co-organized with our partner, the HPC-AI Advisory Council.
The ISC 2021 Student Cluster Competition (SCC) enabled international teams of university students to showcase their expertise in a friendly yet spirited competition that fosters critical skills, professional relationships, competitive spirit and lifelong comraderies.
In its 10th year and held in partnership with the HPC-AI Advisory Council (HPCAIAC), 13 student teams had the opportunity to showcase systems of their own design, with the goal to achieve the highest performance across a series of standard HPC benchmarks and applications.
The competition ran on The National Supercomputing Center (NSCC), Singapore’s Aspire supercomputer, and the University of Toronto’s Niagara supercomputer. The competition started May 24 and ended July 1, culminated by an award ceremony.
These were the 13 teams participating in the ISC 2021 SCC:
- Centre for High Performance Computing, South Africa
- Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- National Cheng Kung University, Taiwan
- Tsinghua University, China
- Heidelberg University, Germany
- University of Science and Technology of China, China
- Universitat Politecnica de Catalunya, Spain
- Xi'an Jiaotong University, China
- ShanghaiTech University, China
- Computing Insight UK, United Kingdom
- National Tsinghua University, Taiwan
- Sun Yat-Sen University, China
- Jinan University, China
If you are interested in participating as a student team or in sponsoring the competition in 2022, please contact us at s. firstname.lastname@example.org