ISC 2021 Call for Tutorials
PLEASE NOTE: Accepted Tutorials from ISC 2020 will be held at ISC 2021.
The ISC Tutorials are interactive courses focusing on key topics of high performance computing, networking, storage, and data science. Renowned experts in their respective fields will give attendees a comprehensive introduction to the topic as well as providing a closer look at specific problems. Tutorials are encouraged to include a “hands-on” component to allow attendees to practice prepared materials.
The Tutorials will be held on Thursday, June 24, and on Friday, June 25, 2021.
The ISC 2021 Tutorials Committee is headed by Kevin Huck, University of Oregon, USA, with Kathryn Mohror, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, USA, as Deputy Chair.
- Compression for Scientific & Engineering Data
- OpenMP Common Core: Learning Parallelization of Real Applications from the Ground-Up
- The Scalable Vector Extension: Programming Tools and Performance Analysis
- Productive Parallel Programming for FPGA with High-Level Synthesis
- Mastering Tasking with OpenMP
- Hands-On HPC Application Development Using C++ and SYCL
- Determining Parallel Application Execution Efficiency and Scaling using the POP Methodology
- InfiniBand, High-speed Ethernet, and RoCE for Beginners
- High Performance Distributed Deep Learning
- Hands-on Practical Hybrid Parallel Application Performance Engineering
- Modern Mixed- and Multi-Precision Methods
- Getting Started with Containers on HPC
- Maintaining a Modern Scientific Software Stack Made Easy with EasyBuild
- Better Scientific Software
- Managing HPC Software Complexity with Spack
- Kokkos: Performance Portability for C++ Applications and Libraries
- Introduction to HPC: Applications, Systems, and Programming Models