ISC 2021 Workshops
PLEASE NOTE: Accepted Workshops from ISC 2020 will be held at ISC 2021.
There will be no call for Workshops for ISC 2021.
The goal of ISC Workshops is to provide attendees with a focused and in-depth platform for presentations, discussion and interaction in a particular subject area.
Workshops will be held on Friday, July 2, 2021.
The ISC 2021 Workshops Committee is headed by Dr. Heike Jagode, University of Tennessee Knoxville, USA, with Dr. Hartwig Anzt, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Germany, as Deputy Chair.
for accepted Workshops from ISC 2020
| Submission of Final List of Speakers Deadline *
||May 15, 2021
| Early-Bird Registration Deadline **
||May 6, 2021
| Workshop Day
||July 2, 2021
| Camera-ready papers for Proceedings Deadline
||early August 2021
* Please note: Workshop organizers should set paper deadlines to end of March to adhere to the List of Speakers deadline.
** Please note: Workshop organizers should set their Paper Acceptance Notification deadlines prior to the Early-Bird deadline.
Workshop organizers and speakers will require a Workshop Pass.
- Heike Jagode, University of Tennessee Knoxville, United States of America (Chair)
- Hartwig Anzt, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Germany (Deputy Chair)
- Emmanuel Agullo, INRIA, France
- Richard Barrett, Sandia National Laboratories, United States of America
- Roy Campbell, Department of Defense, United States of America
- Florina Ciorba, University of Basel, Switzerland
- Anthony Danalis, University of Tennessee Knoxville, United States of America
- Manuel F. Dolz, Universitat Jaume I, Spain
- Nick Forrington, Arm, United States of America
- Judit Gimenez Lucas, Barcelona Supercomputing Center, Spain
- Thomas Gruber, University of Erlangen-Nuremberg, Erlangen Regional Computing Center, Germany
- Joachim Hein, Lund University, Sweden
- David Henty, University of Edinburgh, United Kingdom
- Marc-Andre Hermanns, RWTH Aachen University, Germany
- Kevin Huck, University of Oreagon, United States of America
- Sascha Hunold, TU Wien, Austria
- Fuerlinger Karl, Ludwig Maximilian University Munich (LMU), Germany
- Eileen Kühn, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Germany
- Diana Moise, Cray, HPE, Switzerland
- Tapasya Patki, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, United States of America
- Jelena Pjesivac-Grbovic, Verily Life Sciences LLC, Google LLC, United States of America
- Philip Roth, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, United States of America
- Ana Lucia Varbanescu, University of Amsterdam, Netherlands