ISC 2021 Workshops
PLEASE NOTE: Accepted Workshops from ISC 2020 will be held at ISC 2021.
The goal of ISC Workshops is to provide attendees with a focused and in-depth platform for presentations, discussion and interaction in a particular subject area.
Workshops will be held on Friday, July 2, 2021.
The ISC 2021 Workshops Committee is headed by Dr. Heike Jagode, University of Tennessee Knoxville, USA, with Dr. Hartwig Anzt, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Germany, as Deputy Chair.
for accepted Workshops from ISC 2020
|Submission of Final List of Speakers Deadline *||May 28, 2021|
| Workshop Day
||July 2, 2021
| Camera-ready papers for Proceedings Deadline
(Camera Ready Submission Sample Form; Camera Ready Submission Form)
|August 2, 2021|
* Please note: Workshop organizers should set paper deadlines to end of March to adhere to the List of Speakers deadline.
Workshop organizers and speakers will require a Workshop Pass.
Workshops WITH Proceedings
- Second International Workshop on the Application of Machine Learning Techniques to Computational Fluid Dynamics and Solid Mechanics Simulations and Analysis
- HPC I/O in the Data Center
- 5th International Workshop on In Situ Visualization
- Fourth HPC Applications in Precision Medicine Workshop
- Compiler-assisted Correctness Checking and Performance Optimization for HPC
- Sixth International Workshop on Communication Architectures for HPC, Big Data, Deep Learning and Clouds at Extreme Scale
- Third Workshop on HPC Education and Training for Emerging Technologies
- Machine Learning on HPC Systems
- ISC'21 SuperCompCloud: 4th International Workshop on Interoperability of Supercomputing and Cloud Technologies
- 2nd ISC-HPC International Workshop on “Monitoring and Operational Data Analytics” (MODA)
- 16th Workshop on Virtualization in High-Performance Cloud Computing
- Deep Learning on Supercomputers
Workshops WITHOUT Proceedings
- 2nd International Workshop on Machine Learning Hardware
- Numerical Algorithms and Libraries for Exascale
- Approximate and Transprecision Computing on Emerging Technologies (ATCET) - Second Edition
- Arm HPC User Group (AHUG) 2021
- Workshop on the In Situ Co-Execution of High-Performance Computing & Data Analysis
- The Second Workshop on LLVM Compiler and Tools for HPC
- 7th Annual High Performance Container Workshop