Welcome to ISC High Performance 2020
THE EVENT FOR HIGH PERFORMANCE COMPUTING, NETWORKING, STORAGE, DATA ANALYTICS AND AI/MACHINE LEARNING
ISC High Performance 2020 - June 21 - 25 - Messe Frankfurt, Germany - (Hall 3 and Forum)
Over 3,700 practitioners and users will come together in Frankfurt, Germany, from June 21 - 25, to discuss and explore international developments and trends in some of the fastest growing segments of IT.
The ISC Exhibition, consisting of over 160 exhibitors, caters to the hardware and software demands of global research centers and businesses in the fields of HPC, artificial intelligence, machine learning and data analytics.
Attendees will draw value from the event by learning about new products and technologies, exchanging ideas with their peers, making new connections, and advancing their careers. At the same time, exhibitors will get access to an audience interested in finding the best solutions to their business and research challenges.
The ISC 2020 topics listed below reflect the course of next year’s Invited and Contributed Programs.
The ISC 2020 topics explicitly address current developments critical to high performance computing, machine learning and data analytics, as well as the future advances that will shape these technologies.
All conference sessions fall under the Invited Program or the Contributed Program.
- New Memory Technologies
- Exascale Systems - The Show Must Go On
- Containers for HPC
- Key Extreme-Scale Applications: Astrophysics, Systems Biology
- In-Memory Computing
- Quantum Computing: Architectures, System Software, Appropriate Applications
- How the Chiplet Model is Changing Modern Processors
Parallel Programming Models & Performance Modelling
- Data Movement in Heterogeneous Memory Systems
- Parallel Processing for Extreme-Scale Graphs
Machine Learning Day
- The Rise of AI-Enabled Chips
- Discovering New Materials with HPC and AI
- Performance Benchmarks for ML and AI