Welcome to ISC High Performance 2021 Digital
THE EVENT FOR HIGH PERFORMANCE COMPUTING, MACHINE LEARNING AND DATA ANALYTICS | JUNE 24 - JULY 2, 2021
THANK YOU FOR CONTRIBUTING TO A SUCCESSFUL ISC 2021!
WE WILL PUBLISH A DETAILED EVENT SUMMARY IN A FEW WEEKS.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE THE EVENT IS STILL OPEN FOR ON-DEMAND REGISTRATION!
Bringing together international attendees and exhibitors, ISC 2021 Digital is undeniably be the largest virtual community get together for high performance computing (HPC), machine learning (ML) and high performance data analytics (HPDA) this year.
The event offers a unique program that combines crucial topics with engaging presentation styles and lively discussions. Making sure attendees start and end their day cheerfully, we have also built some fun activities into the program.
This is one-of-a-kind HPC event. Attendees can interact with one another and exhibitors in real time, as well as schedule meetings. Sessions can be experienced either live or on-demand.
Attendees draw value by learning about new products and technologies, exchanging ideas with their peers, making new connections, and advancing their careers. And exhibitors will get access to an audience interested in finding the best solutions to their business and research challenges.
The topics listed below reflect the course of our Invited and Contributed Programs.
The ISC 2021 topics explicitly address current developments critical to high performance computing, machine learning and data analytics, as well as the future advances that will shape these technologies.
All conference sessions fall under the Invited Program or the Contributed Program.
- New Memory and Storage Technologies
- Exascale Systems - The Show Must Go On
- Containers for HPC
- RISC-V as Next-Generation HPC Components
- HPC Empowering AI
- How AI Can Enable More Efficient HPC
- HPC for the Energy Transition
- Mixed Arithmetics
- Silicon Photonics in HPC for Future Exascale Needs
- Optical Switching and Networking for Next-Generation Computing
- Emerging Neuromorphic and Unconventional Computing Technologies
- Preparing for Extreme Heterogeneity in HPC
Parallel Programming Models & Performance Modelling
- Performance Modeling and Tuning for Exascale Systems
- Overcoming the Challenges in Exascale Programming
- HPC as a Tool to Enable Science and Programming
- Programming Challenges for Reconfigurable Computing
Machine Learning Day
- Scalable Optimization Methods for Deep Learning
- Machine Learning Systems and Tools
- Machine Learning for Weather and Climate
- Machine Learning in Life Sciences