Welcome to ISC High Performance 2021 Digital
THE EVENT FOR HIGH PERFORMANCE COMPUTING, MACHINE LEARNING AND DATA ANALYTICS
ISC 2021 Digital: June 24 - July 2
As the Covid19 pandemic continues to pose great uncertainty, we have reconsidered our 2021 event plans and have decided to invest our existing resources into designing and executing ISC 2021 Digital from June 24 until July 2.
The full event offering will be announced in January 2021, allowing 3,700 attendees and 160 exhibitors enough time to plan their participation as technical program contributors, event sponsors and exhibitors. Attendee registration and fee structure will be announced next spring.
ISC 2021 Digital will cater to hardware and software demands of global research centers and businesses in the fields of HPC, artificial intelligence, machine learning and data analytics.
Attendees will draw value from the event by learning about new products and technologies, exchanging ideas with their peers, making new connections, and advancing their careers. At the same time, exhibitors will get access to an audience interested in finding the best solutions to their business and research challenges.
The ISC 2021 topics listed below reflect the course of next year’s Invited and Contributed Programs.
The ISC 2021 topics explicitly address current developments critical to high performance computing, machine learning and data analytics, as well as the future advances that will shape these technologies.
All conference sessions fall under the Invited Program or the Contributed Program.
- New Memory and Storage Technologies
- Exascale Systems - The Show Must Go On
- Containers for HPC
- RISC-V as Next-Generation HPC Components
- HPC Empowering AI
- How AI Can Enable More Efficient HPC
- HPC for the Energy Transition
- Mixed Arithmetics
- Silicon Photonics in HPC for Future Exascale Needs
- Optical Switching and Networking for Next-Generation Computing
- Emerging Neuromorphic and Unconventional Computing Technologies
- Preparing for Extreme Heterogeneity in HPC
Parallel Programming Models & Performance Modelling
- Performance Modeling and Tuning for Exascale Systems
- Overcoming the Challenges in Exascale Programming
- HPC as a Tool to Enable Science and Programming
- Programming Challenges for Reconfigurable Computing
Machine Learning Day
- Scalable Optimization Methods for Deep Learning
- Machine Learning Systems and Tools
- Machine Learning for Weather and Climate
- Machine Learning in Life Sciences