Welcome to ISC High Performance 2021 Digital
THE EVENT FOR HIGH PERFORMANCE COMPUTING, MACHINE LEARNING AND DATA ANALYTICS
ISC 2021 DIGITAL: JUNE 24 - JULY 2
Bringing together more than 3,500 attendees and exhibitors, this will undeniably be the largest community get together in Europe for high performance computing, machine learning and data analytics.
ISC 2021 Digital will offer the closest experience one can get to a live event as we are using the newest and most interactive digital platform. Attendees, exhibitors and speakers will be able to engage with one another in real time, schedule meetings, and also have the choice between catching sessions live or on-demand.
Attendees draw value from ISC by learning about new products and technologies, exchanging ideas with their peers, making new connections, and advancing their careers. At the same time, exhibitors will get access to an audience interested in finding the best solutions to their business and research challenges.
The topics listed below reflect the course of our Invited and Contributed Programs.
The ISC 2021 topics explicitly address current developments critical to high performance computing, machine learning and data analytics, as well as the future advances that will shape these technologies.
All conference sessions fall under the Invited Program or the Contributed Program.
- New Memory and Storage Technologies
- Exascale Systems - The Show Must Go On
- Containers for HPC
- RISC-V as Next-Generation HPC Components
- HPC Empowering AI
- How AI Can Enable More Efficient HPC
- HPC for the Energy Transition
- Mixed Arithmetics
- Silicon Photonics in HPC for Future Exascale Needs
- Optical Switching and Networking for Next-Generation Computing
- Emerging Neuromorphic and Unconventional Computing Technologies
- Preparing for Extreme Heterogeneity in HPC
Parallel Programming Models & Performance Modelling
- Performance Modeling and Tuning for Exascale Systems
- Overcoming the Challenges in Exascale Programming
- HPC as a Tool to Enable Science and Programming
- Programming Challenges for Reconfigurable Computing
Machine Learning Day
- Scalable Optimization Methods for Deep Learning
- Machine Learning Systems and Tools
- Machine Learning for Weather and Climate
- Machine Learning in Life Sciences