ISC High Performance 2019
THE EVENT FOR HIGH PERFORMANCE COMPUTING, NETWORKING AND STORAGE
The ISC High Performance conference will bring together over 3,500 researchers and commercial users, and 160 exhibitors, ready to share their experiences with the latest technology and products of interest to the high performance computing (HPC) community.
Together with our 2019 program chair, Prof. Yutong Lu, we present you 13 topics that we believe are vital to shaping the HPC industry.
One of the expanded topic areas this year is machine learning, a set of technologies that has been adopted by high performance computing users to advance scientific research and commercial applications in novel ways and by HPC vendors to extend their reach into additional markets.
Project Posters: February 20, 2019, 11:59 pm AoE (extended deadline)
BoFs: February 20, 2019, 11:59 pm AoE
PhD Forum: February 28, 2019, 11:59 pm AoE (extended deadline)
Research Poster: February 27, 2019, 11:59 pm AoE
Location: Messe Frankfurt (Hall 3 and Forum) – more information...
Registration for the ISC High Performance conference will open in spring 2019.
ISC 2019 Program Chair
NSCC in Guangzhou
“I will do my best to improve the technical program, expand the range of participants, and present a conference that allows more people to take advantage of the latest technology developments in HPC.”
Once again, the ISC conference will cover a multitude of intriguing topics that are critical to the development of the high performance computing field. This year the program team has selected 13 topics, which will be addressed in a number of thought-provoking sessions.
- Next-Generation High Performance Components
- Exascale Systems
- Extreme-Scale Applications
- HPC and Advanced Environmental Engineering Projects
- Parallel Ray Tracing -- Visualization at its Best
- Blockchain Technology and Cryptocurrency
- Parallel Processing in Life Science
- Quantum Computers/Computing
- What’s New with Cloud Computing for HPC
- Parallel Programming Models for Extreme-Scale Computing
- Workflow Management
- Machine Learning and Big Data Analytics
- Deep Learning and HPC – State of the Art