Welcome to ISC High Performance 2021
THE EVENT FOR HIGH PERFORMANCE COMPUTING, MACHINE LEARNING AND DATA ANALYTICS
ISC High Performance 2021 - June 27 - July 1
Messe Frankfurt, Germany - (Hall 3 and Forum)
We look forward to providing over 3,700 practitioners and users, and 160 exhibitors with a live conference and exhibition experience, from June 27 – July 1 in 2021! ISC 2021 will comply with all the safety & health measures prescribed by international and local health authorities.
The event will cater to hardware and software demands of global research centers and businesses in the fields of HPC, artificial intelligence, machine learning and data analytics.
Attendees will draw value from the event by learning about new products and technologies, exchanging ideas with their peers, making new connections, and advancing their careers. At the same time, exhibitors will get access to an audience interested in finding the best solutions to their business and research challenges.
The ISC 2021 topics listed below reflect the course of next year’s Invited and Contributed Programs.
The ISC 2021 topics explicitly address current developments critical to high performance computing, machine learning and data analytics, as well as the future advances that will shape these technologies.
All conference sessions fall under the Invited Program or the Contributed Program.
- New Memory and Storage Technologies
- Exascale Systems - The Show Must Go On
- Containers for HPC
- RISC-V as Next-Generation HPC Components
- HPC Empowering AI
- How AI Can Enable More Efficient HPC
- HPC for the Energy Transition
- Mixed Arithmetics
- Silicon Photonics in HPC for Future Exascale Needs
- Optical Switching and Networking for Next-Generation Computing
- Emerging Neuromorphic and Unconventional Computing Technologies
- Preparing for Extreme Heterogeneity in HPC
Parallel Programming Models & Performance Modelling
- Performance Modeling and Tuning for Exascale Systems
- Overcoming the Challenges in Exascale Programming
- HPC as a Tool to Enable Science and Programming
- Programming Challenges for Reconfigurable Computing
Machine Learning Day
- Scalable Optimization Methods for Deep Learning
- Machine Learning Systems and Tools
- Machine Learning for Weather and Climate
- Machine Learning in Life Sciences