Welcome to ISC High Performance 2022
THE EVENT FOR HIGH PERFORMANCE COMPUTING, MACHINE LEARNING AND DATA ANALYTICS
ISC High Performance 2022
May 29 - June 2, Congress Center Hamburg, Germany
PLEASE NOTE: CALLS ARE OPEN FOR SUBMISSION!
Welcome to ISC 2022, our first in-person conference and exhibition since the pandemic. Regular attendees continue to express the wish to gather in person and we would like to honor this preference after providing them with a virtual experience for two consequent years.
In bringing everyone together under one roof, we will be strictly complying with all the safety and health measures prescribed by the Federal Ministry of Health and the local authority.
The 2022 event will be held in the beautiful city of Hamburg from May 29 to June 2.
For those who are unable to travel, we will offer a selection of online programs to choose from. (more information to come)
The topics listed below reflect the course of the 2022 Invited and Contributed Programs.
The ISC 2022 topics explicitly address current developments critical to high performance computing, machine learning and data analytics, as well as the future advances that will shape these technologies.
All conference sessions fall under the Invited Program or the Contributed Program.
- HPC Processor & Memory Evolution (incl. Silicon Photonics)
- Parallel Computer Architecture (incl. Extreme Heterogeneity)
- Resource Disaggregation in HPC (incl. Photonic Architectures)
- The Road to Zetascale Computing
Applications & Algorithms
- Computing Continuum: From Edge to Cloud
- Climate & Weather Applications
- New & Unconventional Applications
- Mathematical Libraries
- Emerging Applications for Quantum Computing
- Mixed Precision Algorithms
Parallel Programming Models & Performance Modelling
- HPC Workflows
- Performance Modeling & Correctness Tools
- Heterogeneous HPC Technologies & Programming Challenges
- Parallel Programming Interfaces for Extreme-Scale Parallelism
- AI Applications & Interpretability (i.e. Life Sciences)
- Ethical Implications of AI
- Sparsity in Deep Learning
- ML Empowering/Optimizing Classical HPC Codes
- Bioinformatics in the Age of COVID
- Quantum Systems - Technology Overview/State of the Art
- Quantum Program Compilation & Optimization
- Integration of Quantum Computers into an HPC Center
- Quantum Internet
HPC & ML in Industry
- Case Studies of HPC, ML & QC in Industry
- HW and SW Requirements for AI & HPC in Industry
- Advances for I/O & Large Data Storage Technologies in Industrial Applications
- Education & Training
- Containers & Virtualization
- System Administration & Monitoring
- Parallel File Systems
- Neuromorphic Computing Technologies
- Visualization & Virtual Reality