THE EVENT FOR HIGH PERFORMANCE COMPUTING, NETWORKING AND STORAGE
The ISC High Performance conference will bring together over 3,500 researchers and commercial users, and 160 exhibitors, ready to share their experiences with the latest technology and products of interest to the high performance computing (HPC) community.
Together with our 2019 program chair, Prof. Yutong Lu, we present you 13 topics that we believe are vital to shaping the HPC industry.
One of the expanded topic areas this year is machine learning, a set of technologies that has been adopted by high performance computing users to advance scientific research and commercial applications in novel ways and by HPC vendors to extend their reach into additional markets.
The 2019 topics will be presented by speakers considered experts in their chosen field. The contributed program, tutorials, workshops and the exhibition will once again complement the invited program.
Location: Messe Frankfurt (Hall 3 and Forum) – more information...
Once again, the ISC conference will cover a multitude of intriguing topics that are critical to the development of the high performance computing field. This year the program team has selected 13 topics, which will be addressed in a number of thought-provoking sessions.
- Next-Generation High Performance Components
- Exascale Systems
- Extreme-Scale Applications
- HPC and Advanced Environmental Engineering Projects
- Parallel Ray Tracing -- Visualization at its Best
- Blockchain Technology and Cryptocurrency
- Parallel Processing in Life Science
- Quantum Computers/Computing
- What’s New with Cloud Computing for HPC
- Parallel Programming Models for Extreme-Scale Computing
- Workflow Management
- Machine Learning and Big Data Analytics
- Deep Learning and HPC – State of the Art