The ISC Vendor Program is a platform for commercial organizations to showcase their offerings and business strategies. It complements the ISC Exhibition and allows companies to demonstrate their current and upcoming solutions. As a result, HPC users from science, engineering, and commerce can gain a comprehensive understanding of the products and services available in the market, as well as what they can anticipate in the future.
Wednesday, May 15, 2024 from 1:00-3:30 pm in Hall 4 - ground floor
Vendors in this session will satisfy attendees' curiosity about their long-term goals and what is currently in the pipeline by offering a glimpse of their product development. Join us for a dynamic and exciting presentation, where our platinum sponsors will share their company roadmap in just 20 minutes. The line-up of presenters will showcase key milestones, innovations, and future directions in concise and engaging presentations.
This event promises to deliver valuable insights and inspiration to industry professionals, investors, entrepreneurs, and anyone interested in the future plans of leading companies. Don't miss your chance to gain a 360-degree view of these company roadmaps!
Monday, May 13, 2024
from 1:00-3:00 pm in Hall Z - third floor
from 1:00-2:30 pm in Hall 4 - ground floor
The well-liked Vendor Showdown features presentations by influential figures in the HPC industry. The showdown is divided into two simultaneous sessions, with every speaker given a few minutes to showcase their organization's latest strategies, products, and research. Following this, a group of expert moderators will engage each speaker in a lively discussion by asking thought-provoking questions.
Monday - Wednesday, May 13-15, 2024 in Exhibition Hall H, Booth L01
The HPC Solutions Forum allows companies and research institutions to discuss topics such as cloud computing, machine learning, performance optimization, networks, composability, and data management.
Each speaker has a 20-minute slot to discuss their perspective on one to three topics and how it ties into their organization's technological and business strategies. Most talks will be held in person at the forum, while others will be available as video on demand.
- When is it worth it to invest in special architectures, versus sticking with industry standards?
- Are technologies and configurations for AI and HPC converging or diverging? Is it possible to serve both adequately and efficiently in the same environment?
- What can be done to make HPC and AI more efficient?
- Which is more important – improvements in existing software and workloads, or a wholesale transformation to something new?
- What is the biggest pending advancement in high-performance networking: DPUs, composability, or something else?
- What is the least appreciated aspect of high-performance data management that has the biggest impact on delivering results?
- Are LLMs a game changer that will be widely adopted, or will they remain the province of a few very large or specialized companies?
- What kinds of organizations should be investing in quantum computing knowledge and experience today, instead of waiting for it to be “ready”?
- The next innovation: What will be the big news at ISC 2034? Be as specific as you can.
release Monday, May 13, 2024, 12:00 pm on Swapcard
Every exhibitor, whether from the industry or research sector, will showcase their latest technologies and solutions through a 10–15-minute video demonstration. This gives attendees the opportunity to learn about the newest developments in HPC, discover innovative ideas, and find new suppliers in the industry.
Monday, May 13, 2024 from 2:30-3:00 pm in Hall 4 - ground floor
New exhibitors at ISC 2024 have the opportunity to introduce their company and products with a one-minute pitch. This brief presentation is intended to highlight the company's mission and values, as well as recent initiatives, projects, and offerings.
Take the chance to connect with first-time exhibitors and explore their latest innovations and advancements!