Information on the ISC 2023 Exhibition will be available in October. If you wish to become an exhibitor or sponsor, please specifiy your interest here, and we will contact you as soon as the ISC 2023 exhibition sales opens. In the meantime, we invite you to review the ISC 2022 summary report to gain an impression of the previous event.
WHY SPONSOR AND EXHIBIT?
ISC 2022 is the largest forum in Europe for high performance computing, networking, storage, high performance data analytics and AI/machine learning. Vendors, public institutions, and startups are here to make their presence known to the community, as well as connect with attendees they do not get to meet elsewhere.
We are expecting around 3,000 attendees, including those with the most demanding requirements in science and engineering, AI/machine learning, big data, web-scale computing, and related areas.
Detailed information on sponsoring and exhibiting opportunities is available now, please contact our sales team to discuss your expectations.
- Exclusive high-quality conference program attracting a qualified target audience.
- An opportunity to connect with both onsite and remote audiences maximizing your exposure and lead generation.
- Flexible exhibiting options allow you to present your organization at the venue or only online, depending on your goals, budget, and the pandemic situation.
- Onsite event at the freshly renovated modern conference venue in Hamburg, Germany, organized in compliance with the highest safety and hygiene standards.
- A wide range of exhibiting and sponsoring opportunities carefully selected (based on exhibitor and attendee feedback).
- One of the best-rated online event platforms, specifically designed to generate ROI for exhibitors and sponsors, with built-in AI matchmaking, awareness building and traffic generation for both physical and virtual exhibitors.
- Online lead retrieval and onsite badge scanner included in ALL exhibitor packages.
- Enhanced onsite networking with online interactive tools, allowing you to target specific attendees plus schedule online or onsite meetings.
- Speaking opportunities for all exhibitors in the conference program for demonstrating expertise and thought leadership.
- Marketing tools and campaigns outside of the platform that promote exhibitor and sponsor activities to the HPC community, as well as to registered attendees via the ISC website, social media, and mailings.
- A variety of private meeting facilities included in packages and available as an add-on.
- Experienced and reliable service partners (e.g., booth building, logistics) working with ISC exhibitors for more than 10 years, with a detailed knowledge of the event and the venue.
- Guidance and individual support for every exhibitor and sponsor.
STATISTIC FROM THE LAST ONSITE EVENT
[source: ISC High Performance 2019]
BENEFIT FROM THE GROWING HPC MARKET
[source: Hyperion Research 2021]