The ISC Invited Program explores the developments and trends in HPC and adjacent technologies to allow users and vendors to understand how these technologies are coming together. Attendees can look forward to a good selection of topics and speakers consisting of senior and junior researchers from various geographies and research domains.
INVITED PROGRAM ELEMENTS
INVITED PROGRAM COMMITTEE
The Invited Program Committee (IPC) ensures that all relevant areas in HPC systems and applications are addressed at ISC 2024.
- System Architecture & Hardware Components - Taisuke Boku, University of Tsukuba
- Machine Learning & AI - Tom Gibbs, NVIDIA
- HPC in Asia-Pacific - Hatem Ltaief, KAUST (Chair)
- HPC in Latin America - Bernd Mohr, Forschungszentrum Juelich (Chair)
- Applications & Use Cases - Manish Parashar, University of Utah
- Programming Environments & System Software - Martin Schulz, TU-Munich
- Algorithms, Methods & Tuning - Laura Grigori, EPFL
- Quantum Computing - Heike Riel, IBM Research Europe