ISC 2021 Bird-of-a-Feather Sessions
PLEASE NOTE: Accepted BoF Sessions of ISC 2020 will be held at ISC 2021!
There will be no call for BoFs for ISC 2021.
Like-minded ISC attendees come together in our informal Birds-of-a-Feather (BoF) sessions to discuss current HPC topics, network and share their thoughts and ideas. Each 60-minute BoF session addresses a different topic and is led by one or more individuals with expertise in the area. BoFs are different in nature from panels, technical paper sessions, tutorials, vendor talks, and other, more presentation-oriented parts of the ISC program.
During and after the conference, attendees will be asked for feedback on all program components, including BoFs. The amount of interactivity will be given special attention in the survey.
ISC 2021 BoFs Committee is headed by Prof. Masha Sosonkina, Old Dominion University, USA, with Roman Wyrzykowski, University of Czestochowa, Poland, as Deputy Chair.
- Masha Sosonkina, Old Dominion University, United States of America (Chair)
- Roman Wyrzykowski, Czestochowa University of Technology, Poland (Deputy Chair)
- Marc Baboulin, Université Paris-Saclay, France
- Claudia Blaas-Schenner, TU Wien, VSC Research Center, Austria
- Joshua Booth, University of Alabama in Huntsville, United States of America
- Nahid Emad, University of Versailles, France
- Dominik Göddeke, University of Stuttgart, Germany
- Mozhgan Kabiri Chimeh, NVIDIA, United Kingdom
- Carola Kruse, Centre Européen de Recherche et de Formation Avancée en Calcul Scientifique (CERFACS), France
- Harald Köstler, FAU Erlangen-Nuremberg, Germany
- Simon McIntosh-Smith, University of Bristol, United Kingdom
- Iosif Meyerov, Lobachevsky State University of Nizhni Novogorod, Russia
- Lubomir Riha, IT4Innovations National Supercomputing Center, Technical University of Ostrava, Czech Republic
- Marie-Christine Sawley, Intel, France
- Masha Sosonkina, Old Dominion University, United States of America
- Vladimir Stegailov, Higher School of Economics, JIHT RAS, Russia
- Dave Turner, Kansas State University, United States of America
- Roman Wyrzykowski, Czestochowa University of Technology, Poland