ISC 2021 Bird-of-a-Feather Sessions
PLEASE NOTE: Accepted BoF Sessions of ISC 2020 will be held at ISC 2021!
Like-minded ISC attendees come together in our informal Birds-of-a-Feather (BoF) sessions to discuss current HPC topics, network and share their thoughts and ideas. Each 35-minute BoF session addresses a different topic and is led by one or more individuals with expertise in the area. BoFs are different in nature from panels, technical paper sessions, tutorials, vendor talks, and other, more presentation-oriented parts of the ISC program.
ISC 2021 BoFs Committee is headed by Prof. Masha Sosonkina, Old Dominion University, USA, with Roman Wyrzykowski, University of Czestochowa, Poland, as Deputy Chair.
- Cloud Infrastructure solutions to run HPC workloads
- Shaping tomorrow with BeeGFS. The architecture, technology, product direction and development plans.
- Small is beautiful – Leveraging Small Datatypes for HPC Performance and Efficiency
- The HPC PowerStack: A Community-driven Collaboration Toward a Software Stack for Power and Energy Efficiency
- 100% Open Source Full Stack Cluster Management
- Scalable and Effective Online HPC Education and Training
- HPCG Benchmark Update
- The Next Generation of the Message Passing Interface: MPI 4.0
- Data-Centric Computing for the Next Generation
- The IO-500 and the Virtual Institute of I/O
- LUSTRE in HPC, BigData and AI: Status, New Features and Roadmap
- Arm for HPC: User Experiences at the Edge of the SVE Era
- Guidelines for HPC data center monitoring and analytics framework development
- 22th Graph500 List
- Unified Communication X (UCX) Community
- Successful FPGA Programming Methods and Tools for HPC
- EuroHPC: the next big thing in scientific computing in Europe
- HPC and you - a student BoF on enjoying a career and community in HPC
- InfiniBand In-Network Computing Technology and Roadmap
- Khronos SYCL: Heterogeneous Programming in Modern C++
- Modular Supercomputing - Versatility and Efficiency for Complex Workloads
- The Green500: Trends in Energy Efficient Supercomputing
- OpenHPC Community BoF
- Spack Community BoF