Industrial Day at ISC 2018
Maintaining the pace of innovation through IT transformation and the capacity to integrate simulation, data management and in some cases AI and ML capacities are key for industries in order to access new markets and stay competitive. Join the ISC 2018 Industrial Day on Tuesday, June 26, to learn how leading organizations drive change in their IT environment in order to address future business needs and how they measure progress toward IT optimization.
The sessions will focus on different technologies underpinning this transformation, and how to add value for engineering, operation and service. Solution industrialization in the cloud and for the best usage of HPC resources will be central. Innovative use cases such as the digital twin for product development and life cycle maintenance will be shared, showing how growing complexity makes the integration of HPC and the cloud in the workflow a necessity. A round table on the the usage of HPC resources by leading industrial players will close the day.
Attendance will require a Conference Pass.
Chair - Dr. Marie-Christine Sawley
The Industrial Day is designed and chaired by high performance computing expert Dr. Marie-Christine Sawley of Intel Data Center Group. This program is a reflection of their own experiences derived from working with user communities, as well as expectations of past years’ attendees.
list of speakers confirmed to date
- Claudio Arlandini, CINECA
- Gerd Buettner, Airbus Operation GmbH
- Vincent Champain, GE
- Keith Foston, Siemens AG
- Eng Lim Goh, HPE
- Steffen Hagmann, Porsche AG
- Thomas Hahn, Siemens
- Seid Koric, National Center for Supercomputing Applications (NCSA), University of Illinois
- Brendan McGinty, National Center for Supercomputing Applications (NCSA), University of Illinois
- Sebastian Neumeyer, Airbus
- Mark Parsons, EPCC, The University of Edinburgh
- Steffen Poppitz, Robert Bosch GmbH
- Stephan Schenk, BASF AG
- Andreas Wierse, SICOS BW GmbH
- Andre Zimmer, MantiumCAE