ISC 2022 Call for Project Posters
PLEASE NOTE: The Call for Project Posters is open for submissions!
Attention all potential proposal submitters! We are committed to hosting ISC 2022 on-site and will fulfill all the safety standards prescribed by the German government and health authorities pertaining to Covid-19. Therefore, we strongly encourage submissions from people who plan to attend the conference in person.
The project poster session is an excellent opportunity to present information about your projects and research ideas at ISC High Performance 2022. ISC has established itself as the HPC event in Europe to disseminate ongoing and future research work, as well as foster discussion within the community, and engage in international cooperation.
We introduced the project poster session to give scientists a platform for information exchange. For attendees the project posters are an opportunity to gain an overview of new developments, HPC research and engineering activities. In contrast to the dissemination of research results in the research poster session, project posters enable participants to present ongoing and emerging projects by presenting fundamental ideas, methodology and preliminary work. Researchers with upcoming and recently funded projects are encouraged to submit a poster of their work. Those with novel project ideas are invited to present as well.
Submitted Project Poster proposals will be reviewed by the ISC 2022 Project Poster Committee, which is headed by Christian Perez, Inria, France as Chair and Are Magnus Bruaset, Simula Research Laboratory, Norway as Deputy Chair.
Submissions will be accepted through February 10, 2022.
Attendance will require an Exhibition Pass.
Registration fees will be published in spring 2022.
| Submission Deadline
||February 10, 2022|
| Notification of Acceptance
||March 10, 2022|
|Final Poster due||May 10, 2022|
|Project Posters on Display and informal presentation during coffee breaks||May 31 – June 1, 2022|
|Project Posters Chair||Christian Perez, Inria, France|
|Project Posters Deputy Chair||Are Magnus Bruaset, Simula Research Laboratory, Norway|
Project posters are intended to cover all areas of interest as listed in the call for research papers:
|Architectures, Networks, & Storage||HPC Algorithms & Applications|
|Programming Environments & Systems Software||Machine Learning, AI, & Emerging Technologies|
|Performance Modeling, Evaluation, & Analysis|
Note: Submissions on other innovative aspects of high-performance computing are also welcome. You will be asked to pick a primary and a secondary track from the five above for your submission.
Submissions will be accepted through February 10, 2022
Project Poster proposals need to be submitted via the ISC 2022 Linklings submission site.
- Poster title
- Poster author information
- Short poster abstract (250 words maximum)
- Topic area:
- Architectures, Networks & Storage
- HPC Algorithms & Applications
- Programming Environments & Systems Software
- Machine Learning AI & Emerging Technologies
- Performance Modeling, Evaluation & Analysis
- Draft of the poster as PDF file
- 1 page maximum
- Posters must be submitted in high-resolution to ensure readability (resolution: 2384 px × 3370 px at 72 dpi)
- maximum file size: 10 MB
- Runtime of the project
- Participating partners
- Funding source
- As a guideline for the content, the following information is required :
- List of partners
- Pursued approach and methodology
- Current status of the project
- Excerpt of intermediate/Preliminary results
- Roadmap, in particular the next steps
- Light-weight review to give many people the chance to present ideas and projects
- Criteria: required information filled, quality of the presentation and relevance for attendees (see guidelines above)
- Committee feedback to improve submissions
- Supported by shepherding to ensure high-quality posters
Final decision (March 10, 2022)
- Selection of Project Posters
- Notification of authors
- ISC 2022 is planned as an in-person conference from May 29 to June 2, 2022 in Hamburg, Germany. By submitting a project poster the submitter agrees that one of the authors will present it at ISC 2022 in Hamburg, Germany. In case circumstances that the submitter/speaker cannot control prevent them from attending the event, the submitter/speaker should contact ISC organizers and the project poster chair as soon as possible to discuss different options.
- The project posters will be on display from Tuesday, May 31 through Wednesday, June 1, 2022. There will be informal poster presentations during the coffee breaks. Please ensure that at least one presenter from your team is available to present your project.
- Poster presenters need to be registered ISC 2022 participants. Registrations fees will be published in 2022.
- Travel, accommodation, registration fees for other authors, and other such expenses will not be covered by the ISC organizers.
PDFs of the posters will be available in the online conference program.